Terms of Warranty
- Warranty Period is (90) Days for the main device from Date of Receipt.
- Repair of the defective products will take normally 3 – 5 working days from the date of claiming.
- Warranty will be voided if your device is damaged from Accidents, Water, Fire, Voltage fluctuations and...
- Warranty is void if any damage caused by service (including upgrades/updates) performed by anyone who is not certified.
- Batteries, LCDs, Covers, Cables and Chargers are excluded from warranty.
- Warranty is void if any serial number/IMEI has been removed or defaced from the device.
- Warranty is void if customer doesn’t have the proof of purchase or delivery.
- Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software
Terms of Service
You acknowledge and agree that, by (1) clicking the “I Agree” or similar button to access the Services, or (2) downloading an DubaiPhoneStore.Com Webstore or (3) otherwise accessing or using the Services, you have read these terms and agree to these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, you must immediately cease all use of the Services and un-install any Webstore from your hardware.
You acknowledge that these Terms are between You and DubaiPhoneStore.Com, and not with any third party from which you obtained the Services, and such third party (called a “Provider”) is not responsible for the Services nor their content. Provider has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the Services. However, You agree and acknowledge that Provider is a third party beneficiary of these Terms, and that upon Your acceptance of these Terms, Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these terms against You as a third party beneficiary thereof. Your use of the Services is not only subject to these Terms of Service, but also any terms of service and/or rules of such third party site.
There are two general types of Users of the Services, registered users that have registered with DubaiPhoneStore.Com or who have registered with an authorized third party that provides access to DubaiPhoneStore.Com Services ("Registered Users"), and visitors of the Site ("Visitors"), such as someone invited to view another's video. Registered Users who pay fees in order to use the Services for commercial purposes are referred to as “Commercial Users.” The term "commercial purposes" shall mean any use of an DubaiPhoneStore.Com video that directly or indirectly derives a commercial benefit or financial gain.
There are two types of Commercial Users: (1) DubaiPhoneStore.Com “Professional” (formerly known as "DubaiPhoneStore.Com Pro") account holders, who may use DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos for commercial purposes, but may only distribute or otherwise make available DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos to third parties who have agreed to use the DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos for non-commercial purposes, and (2) DubaiPhoneStore.Com “Business” (formerly known as "Reseller") account holders, who may use DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos for commercial purposes, and may also distribute or otherwise make available DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos to third parties who intend to use DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos for commercial purposes.
You must be 13 years of age or older to be a User of the Services. You must be 18 years of age or older to be a Commercial User. By continuing to use the Services, you are warranting that you are at least 13 years old if you are using the Services to make DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos for personal use, and that you are at least 18 years old if you are using the Services to make DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos for commercial purposes. You further warrant that you have the authority to enter into these Terms of Service.
This Terms of Service Agreement was last updated on October 6, 2016. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify the Services and/or the terms of this Agreement without prior notice. We recommend that you check these Terms of Service periodically to see if there have been any modifications. Modifications will become effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Services after modifications are posted will be considered an acceptance of the modified Terms of Service.
The Services are owned and operated by DubaiPhoneStore.Com Inc., a California Corporation with a place of business at 333 Kearny Street 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108 USA. The DubaiPhoneStore.Com Services provide Users with the ability to have a video ("DubaiPhoneStore.Com Video") automatically created by DubaiPhoneStore.Com using uploaded photographs, graphics, or video clips ("Image Content") set to a selected or uploaded music track ("Musical Content").
By registering with us, you agree that all information provided to us is true and accurate and you will keep it current. During the registration process, you will be asked to select a password. The password and your account are for your individual use only, and are not to be shared with coworkers, friends or family. Commercial User accounts may be shared with up to two (2) other users within your organization, but you remain responsible for all activities relating to your account. You agree to keep your password confidential at all times and notify DubaiPhoneStore.Com immediately if you learn of an unauthorized use of your password. You are fully responsible for activities or transactions that relate to your account or your password.
Payment of Fees
If you are a paid User, you agree to pay all per-use fees or fees associated with your subscription, as appropriate ("Fees"). DubaiPhoneStore.Com may provide you with the ability to pay the Fees through a third party service. All subscriptions paid through these third parties are subject to the third party's Terms of Service, and we will not be responsible for anything contained therein. You are responsible for payment of any sales or use taxes associated with the Fees or your use of the Site.
If, for any reason, your payment is not received by DubaiPhoneStore.Com, your paid User account will revert to a free User account until payment is received by us. You agree that until your paid User account subscription is terminated or expires, you will continue to remain responsible for the subscription payments, even if you do not use our service. Subscription payments are nonrefundable.
You agree to obey all applicable rules and regulations in using the Services, and agree that you are responsible for the contents of your submissions or communications through the site, including Image Content, Musical Content, and DubaiPhoneStore.Com Videos (collectively, "Submissions").
You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us. You agree that you will not upload, share, or otherwise distribute any Submissions that:
- are unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or impersonate another person;
- contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or in any way violate child pornography laws;
- victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any party;
- constitute unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- contains measures that could be used to determine the architecture of the Site, or could be used to decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site; or
- are to be used for a commercial purpose of any kind, unless you are a Commercial User.
- DubaiPhonestore does not bear any claim in any terms from Deals of MobilePhones sold from diffrent vendors on website.